Sunday, June 1, 2008

Multiply each score by 10 .

Girlish :

[#]I like at least one shade in pink .
[ ]I don't like being messy .
[ ]My belongings are organized .
[ ]I don't like rock music .
[#]I like wearing accessories .
[#]Bright colours amazed me .
[ ]I hate black .
[ ]I go to salon once a week .
[ ]I comb my hair almost all the time .
[#]I bring my phone with me everywhere .

Total : 4 X 10% = 40 %

Boyish :

[ ] I wear baggy pants .
[#] I play video games .
[#] I listen to bands like Fall Out Boy , Yellowcard , Switchfoot , etc .
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods .
[#] I'm lazy to do chores .
[ ] I don't like shopping .
[#] I like to go bungee jumping .
[#] I like being sweaty .
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes .
[ ] I always wear perfume .

Total : 5 X 10 % = 50 %

Nerdy :

[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket .
[#] I enjoy studying .
[ ] I wear glasses .
[ ] I'm a straight-A student .
[#] I've never skipped any classes in my whole life ( except sick )
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in .
[ ] One of my favourite subject is Science .
[#] I like reading books .
[#] My assignments are passed up on time.

Total : 4 X 10 % = 40 %

Emo :

[#] I love the colour black .
[ ] I always sit at the corner .
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes .
[#] I like listening to metal rock music.
[#] I have a lot of problems in my life. Promise.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.

Total : 3 X 10 % = 30 %

Childish :

[ ] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes .
[#] I sleep with a stuff toy .
[#] I watch cartoons .
[ ] I love to invent words only I understand .
[ ] I sleep with a night light .
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit .
[#] I'm scared of roller coasters .
[#] I like being with my family relatives .
[ ] I take bubble baths .
[ ] I love Spongebob .

TOTAL : 4 X 10 % = 40 %

you can do the quiz any time you want :D