hellos,
Found out that mr leung very funny. He like very kiddy make me wanna laugh.
today quite ok for training. did some weird paddling movements? then then, went 5km run.
very slow.. coz we ran as a group? supposed to be individual, cause got take timing. anyways even if I run alone also wont be much faster. my timing, 38.19 mins. when I came back my whole face was on fire. After that went down to water for paddling. very tired liao. And really I hate the sun today. so damn hot can. hiaz, tmw still got training. Today played alot wif banana shu shu. Cause everyone talked talked wif banana shu shu[weixiang]. then they said abt joey is pk one all that. So i go say eh, irene then you leh, you're interested in the person in front of you. fyi, Weixiang was standing infront of her. Then he blur. Then all laughed. haha. so funny leh his face when he blur that time. Some more today couldnt find my life vest after training. so, qilong say heckcare. So i heck care. Suddenly, when whole bunch of dragonboaters walking home, kaibing shouted tienling tienling! MY LIFE VEST! wha, then he running towards me then i also running. haha, so drama. then, the darren didi spoiled the ambience, go say mei mei meimei! go take!
ok, on the way to cheers called marvin dan gao shu shu. then he not happy go pull my hair. >[
Then, potato shu shu go say I pek chek liao. haha, then the marvin very scared. keep looking at me very scared I hit him. But the kind-hearted me, of course never. XD Went to cheers and boonsing kor/ wan die shu shu treat sia! he so generous! He treated shaik er, i forgot some kind of breezer? but I noe no alcohol inside. And he treated me, sweets and buscuits. good eh. went home wif mummy[ huixiang] and saw nolvin and amalina wif their band friends. Homed. ate dinner and went for tuition. WHA then the ng xue li asked me if i could do her a favour. yes.
Do a powerpoint by today! ahh, but nvm la said yes liao so must do hor. so now going do, tatas.