Saturday, April 11, 2009



jeff! taken during 29/1/09 so long ago.


yeah! finally had training today! :D
Had running 1st. I have stitch again DD: so become I lead the pace.
then suddenly stitch gone le :D while running sang happy birthday song to irene(:
got one didi oso have stitch i think. called ming jie. His face so cute de lor!
coach didnt come tdy, so went dwn for water training wif kok ann. did the stats and race set.
scolded jingfang alot today. dk what happened to her. She kept hitting my paddle and stopping and splashing water. Attifah splashed water at me infront and jingfang splashed behind, like water fall. -.- went back eventually and girls did pumping. Guys very kelian, did 1000 plus pull ups. then still did pumping under hot sun. girls was let off early. So went to bathe, tgt wif jasmine, emmaline, joey, huixiang and boonsing , went to prata shop to eat. We were the earliest to arrive there(: so took the outside table. Soon qilong they all arrived.After eating, emmaline, joey, huixiang, boonsing and I left 1st. then on the way, we decided to go to the pasa malam (idk how to spell) to buy irene's present. But emmaline went hme 1st coz she have tuition. suddenly, I rmbred that I left my hp in emmaline's bag. ahhhyooo. then qilong called joey, said that my wallet left at prata shop! LOL muddle headed me. so went back to take my wallet. After that everyone took mrt home tgt. I think I getting joey's disease, keep screaming. Die liao I become so noisy. >< went to qilong's hse de void deck to retrive my hp. HOMED(:






evertime when i tot maybe i've forgotten abt him, I see him.
& everytime he talks to me i'll get very excited. LOL
why hasn't the feeling gone yet?!
i want to treat him as a friend but I just can't..