Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I eat alot ; i grew fat. Im very tired today.

helloooo ,
sch re-open! damn sian can. cos of H1N1. everything oso cancelled.
whole day stay in classroom best la hor.
Every morning there'll be alot of teachers stand by at th gate idk for what.
watch us walk into th sch? so weird -.- they just look at us then diam diam.
Had temperature taking this morn. Did not see huiwen. then went dwn for massrun.
did warm-ups only due to the time constrain. On the way back to class saw huiwen sitting on the bench outside general office.
Her fringe pinned up. scare tio , tot mr song caught her for dyed hair.
Had eng lesson , miss vanitha. yays, one period only. but still seemed like eternity.
History - miss quah. happy siah :D very scared would be miss tan ><
Miss quah teach quite interesting , got alot of stories :D
but still fell asleep. idk why today very tired. :O
then recess , whole class squeezed in a table. so crowded.
very funny siah, they dont want give us assembly cos they say have to avoid crowded areas cos of H1n1. then now recess sibei croweded -.-
D&T was next. waited like crazy for Miss neo siao wei to come. brought us to D&t room.
then talked talked to us in a very not shady area. can see yingliang sweat.
went inside talked abt safety , heaven 10 mins went back to class for temp taking again.
strolled back to D&t room. so kena scolded. then did a worksheet, watched the safety video.
fell asleep halfway. when woke up end liao. so went back to classroom, then realised famidha had been watching me slp instead of the video =.=
Had 3 periods of mr tham tham CEP. Did attire checking.
And im kiasi , so pulled up socks. pull down skirt.
mr tham said my socks cannot. then I gave him some reason.
then my reason got famous cos mr tham told it to the whole class.
then everybody started looking at me, smiling. idk why.
jinquan was damn irritating today. Even yaohui oso cannot stand it la.
then yaoui threw jinquan things on the ground and stepped on it.
then I extremely angry cos I asked him to diam he dont want diam.
so I accidentally threw his desk onto the ground.
Then like very loud. so the class look. He looked around, he laughed.
Then I laughed oso.
After sch went to jp w huiwen and nolvin. Ate lunch then proceeded to lib.
then we go find books. yingliang and zhaoyong came to find us.
Then I dabulei tahan cos very tired.
So slept , but very difficult to slp cos zhaoyong kept poking me.
Then I very hungry, went dwn wanted to buy prata.
Budden the chief not there, so brought kaya toast, dabao.
went up lib to eat and play?
then librarian came and chased us of of lib.
went to jp again and see see look look.
I very tired so huiwen introduced to me a kind of drink that can help to keep me awake.
but after drinking still very tired. so bobian, went home.
supprisingly went home not tired le wor.
bathe -> watched tv -> eat sweet ->fell asleep -> eat dinner -> watched tv -> eat again -> watched tv -> used comp
seemed quite relaxed eh,
no training :( no race this sun :( stupid H1n1. I hate you.









my sweets, dinosaurs :D