Im lazy to blog naoadays . O: My blog is kinda boring right ? >:
Nvms , just anyhow write uh . Went out ytd w clebin , kaiyi & valencia .
Went to buy books in the morn and saw gianwei and linxin working .
Crapped w them alot and they say im hao qi fu ?!?!?!!?!?!?!
anyways , went bak soon after . sadly my mum took leave that day .
She was kpkb-ing at me .
cause I brought out 200$ to buy books but the change was incorrect then when I called gianwei he said I gave him 150$ only .
So bobian , dk where the 50$ went . aww.
Endured her beautiful scolding much . Went to bathe afterthat .
By the time I reached mrt I was late by30 mins alr . Those kind souls didnt blame me <:
Clebin say my hair was wet as though I just came back from running 2.4 km.
woahs , dont like wet hair (N) .
No time to use hairdryer also , scared they wait too long . went in train .
valen dropped a sweet and kaiyi tot it was a teeth -.-
Talked abt some things .
Found 2 seater seats and valen and I sat down . Talked again .
Told kaiyi and cleb to siam cause they were standing infront of us and I wanted to stretch my leg .
After they siam-ed and before I could stretch my leg , an uncle came and effing stood infront of me -.-
Decided to kick his ass . but im not that bad lahs .
so took a photo of my foot and his ass only .
Alighted at bugis . walked around for ages .
saw a dress I wanted but I dont know why I walked out of the shop.
bought 1 shirt . Only .
whaliaozzzzz waste my energy and effort .
went to kopitiam ? And had pepperlunch .
Valen and I got treated for food and drinks again . omgzxc kinda felt bad too alw they treat .
okay i shall strike it incase he angry .
then went to took neo prints ,
was a total FAIL . look so ugly man -.-
nobody want to take it .
walked around in search for pool but to no avail .
decided to go to area for pool then .
Kaiyi decided to kick clebin's ass wahile waiting for the train
He then felt his butt itchy then scratch it
trained to jp .
sat down cause legs beri tired uh .
A guy came in the mrt .
And
he
kept
scratching
his
lan
jiao .
-.-
like it was very itchy and he would die if he stop scratching -.-
Lols .
bused down to area . ate burger king cause pool was fullhouse .
had chocolate pie? yummz
Then the ppl called Ben chen kaiyi and told him got space le .
So went in for pool .
bused for home around afterthat .
all of them came my house play . booked the 8 oclock one .
So went 7-11 for dinner .
pooled till 9 then went playgroud slack and talk lots and lots of things .
Hahas ,
homed .
Lengthy post eh . Hahs .
So lame -.-
ohkay , lastly group photo . Took from reflection cause nobody to help us take.
Ciaos z.