Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A few hours is better than nothing .

Just a little longer .


"Happy birthday andy" (:

Slept for mere 6 hours today . Dont know what's causing me to seep in and out of consciousness during the night . Went to andy's house and only spent an hour or so there .

Nevertheless , I never felt so happy for a long time . Haha (:

Met daniel and both of them went jp while I went home . Had the sudden urge to eat snacks . so bought lots of them .

After the fest , amirrul called . Left for taufik's house . Heard them talk about sexual stuffs while hearing kpop songs . Dont match much ?

Why do guys get horny so easily ?


Photobucket
Say hi , its island (:

Street soccer was the next item of the day ,watching them play soccer w some malay hunks under the scorching sun was the best idea ever .

Felt bored to the max !! Hasrul looked pretty much like an ostrich while playing ; head jerking back and forth . Hahax .

Like finally went back to the house . Found a stray cat that looks super adorable .

They wanted to name it tienling at first , saying I look like a cat myself, but it sounds so wrong -.-

Island sounds better idk why .

Photobucket

Edvidently , island is cam shy .

Sorry for the messy me in those pix . Those were taken in desperation while chasing the cat.

Was disappointed upon knowing the outing at night was cancelled ):went to find

fuyaoz after her training . Slacked for awhile before returning to my house .

Siannnzzzz x1000 .







I kept thinking ive gotten use to life without you,i could survive on my own . Until today I realised I was wrong, that moment when I hugged you, i kept wishing it would last forever, when i looked at your face once more and couldnt felt happier than anyboody on earth . Maybe it does not matter if we dont meet often . As long as we are still together i'll be contented. (: