Saturday, July 10, 2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches.Whatever you wish for, you keep.
I dreamt of you & me last night, where i could gaze at you until time ends.
It was wonderful. Everything.
You know , I dont wish to be so pessimistic anymore.
I dont wish to be so reserved. It just dampens others mood too.
I seriously dont know what i mean to you anymore. The things that you said.
What do they mean anyway ? Do they even have value ? Or were those just passing remarks to please me ?
And those promises at the start become we became an item? I just began to realise they meant nothing.
So many sorries , what for? Are they meant to make me feel better?
Well , they didnt . It just makes me feel worst because i know history is gonna repeat itself.
Im gonna leave you aside for now . To let my heart stop grieving for awhile, to let me be the way i used to be before you came.
I'll be waiting , but until you're ready.