Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My class have been going crazy over satanism !
Basically these are what i found on the net of Lucifer or otherwise the fallen angel.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

It was believed that satan could bring fame and wealth to a person , but in exchange of some kind of offering by the person . Like blood?
There are rumors that many people in the music industry are actually worshipping satan .
Well , SHINee came out with a new album named Lucifer!


Anyway , watching videos about satanism in school the past few days was freaking me out .
Spent my day in school and jp with shihui , nurul and veron afterwards!
Nurul actually bluffed me that her bf is Lee gi kwang! tsk and i actually believed.
I know kinda stupid larrrr cause im not really up to date to kpop stuffs already!
Was on the way back home when i met zhendong & yaohui @ bball court!
Brightens up my day to see my hubby(fake)! LOL
Slacked there awhile & homeeeeeeed!
And I just realised im starting to turn into an introvert. ):
Mainly I just kept quiet most of the time. And im constantly daydreaming about nothing . Just staring into blank space. And now i find it hard to conduct a conversation with people , which I do very easily in the past ! So I just end up ignoring them or smth . Thats why people are telling me I very dao nowadays !

Omg how how howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I must try to laugh more!

There're tons of shits things I wanna do ! Like uncompleted homework that are piling up! Stressssss~ But now push those aside coz im dead beat . Nights !