Friday, August 27, 2010

We all fall back to the same pattern , same routine .

I cant explain what im feeling right now . Life seems mundane . The more I care the less I show . Results sucks . Passed by 1 mark for chinese passed by 3 marks for amath. Tienling needs to study laaaaaaaaaaaa . Be yourself day is around the corner i wanna dress up this year cause ive never done that for the past 2 years thats why I wanna go shopping desperately but I went shopping with shina for the past 2 days and I dare not try anything on as ive not enough money which is literally killing me and hope i have not gain any weight because i did not attend any training for the past week as im really lazy but I wish to eat durian now . I have this mixed up and frustrated feeling inside me which i dont have in the past after a relationship but i have now I hope it is getting better because it really makes me think that im emo and i dont like it but I kinda like my life now as everybody around me is happy and that makes me happy too . This is a very boring blog and I have no idea on what to talk about and everybody must be thinking I cant be bothered to enter this site anymore but now if you are still reading this means you care for me and my life so thanks alot please click on my nuffnang adverts and leave a tag to let me know you've been here and someone still appriciates what I am doing thats all for now and I would appreciate it very much if you have any advice on growing thick hair or preventing hair loss which you can tell me on my formspring as i would very much like to chat with you also and I've just spend a dam hour and half on writing this post which might only take you like 5 minutes to finish reading this chunk lastly I wish to see someone ive been hoping to see for the past 1 month since we broke up but we are just purely friends right now and he probably have a bunch of girls flocking by his side right now call me dumb or what cause I think I really am .