Sunday, September 19, 2010

Huahuahua . Im so tired I could faint right now. Geeeeez pls just let me die.
Let's start with fridayyyyyyyyy.  Went for gerald chalet and it was supaaaaaaaaaaaa boring. Bascially amanda , shubin , me and their boyfs' wanted to make gerald's birthday present but he called and said he wanted to meet us, so of cos being the single one I have to go entertain gerald for awhile while they secretly went to make his pressie .  Brought him to eat first and then toliet. And something dam suey happened . The fking toliet bowl exploded ! After I pee-ed, I pressed the flush and suddenly the water increased and overflowed like a fountain just with all the toliet paper in it and maybe some urine . EWW. And it flooded the whole toliet . I was dam embarrassed X.X


wahhh my mom can do that I wanna try it too .

Opps I look ugly. I think I'm look better as a pig 

Headed down to pair ris around 6 pm and help to bring all the food into the chalet and blaaaaaaablaaaa
used computer and watch teebeeeeeeeee while waiting for the rest of the people to come which I dont even know who are they . Supppppaaaaaaaa no fun !!! so left for home with amanda and shubing. On the way we literally met 4 mad people! There were some guys infront of us as we were walking and everything was as normal , but as they passed us they suddenly stopped and just freezed there in some kind of weird 'whatzup yaw' movement. And my first reaction was to say wtf and shubing dripped slurpee on her leg LOL.  Anywayyyyy we missed the last train so no choice have to take cab home T.T The fare was like $36 cause of midnight charge !? Wtfffffffffffffffff .

Dont know what my son is trying to do . Messaging his cheecks maybe?
Today was supposed to have a happy outing with everybody and kengan with his girlf. BUT in the end he cancelled ! walao ): Nehminddddddddddd. So amanda, jj , shubing, zhenyang, ryan and meee headed to bugis instead. 3 of us kuped to buy a bag for gerald @ zinc . Ryan's friend was working there so got a discount @ 40$ :D huahuahua. The rest of the day was kindaaaaa bored and gloomy lor ): And I realised I love to daydream alot . I was daydreaming the whole day and I always daydream during school and I daydream at home for hours . think and think and think its still about the same thing and no solution at all . Ohyea and today while we were taking the train back to jp , there were 2 guys, i kinda forget if they were  foreigners or what , who kept looking at my butt . Amanda and ryan stared at them and told me . So I turned and it was fking obvious that they were looking at my bottom , furthermore they were smirking ! Fuck ley cb fking angry . want look go geylang look la losers bet your penis are so small thats why no girls wanna have sex with you and I know my butt very sexy but look so much for what also cant touch . Fuck your mom.



"mom I like your bag!! " :D

Somebody said my blog is boring T.T Any comments on how to improve ? If really not interesting must tell me leh then I dont wanna blog already ok . huahuahua ok adiosssssss ^^
Gonna talk to my bestfriend nowwwww hehehe . My bestfriend plays the drum thats so cooolllll. Showing off abit here ;p