Thursday, September 30, 2010


Today was a real unlucky day for me !! Took the initiative to check the time like very 5 minutes when morning was nearing cause i was afraid I would be late for school , as I was taking my english exam today ! Everything was well and I would reach the mrt at exactly 7.16 . BUT then I realised I didnt bring my wallet ! I panicked and quickly called Shina . Unfortunately she was on the train already !!! Called my mum and I walked back to my void deck to take my wallet. I thought I could at least make it to take the 7.22 train . But I realised the was no ezlink card in my wallet ! Hurriedly went to buy standard ticket but they dont take $10 notes and I dont have any small change either . By the time I reach lakeside I was dam moody already. I told myself not to be late for the rest of the week already and there I was . -.-
Saw clebin on the way and it cheered me up like 60% .
My sueyness did not end in the morning , and I actually fell asleep during the english paper2 ! I used the last 15 mins to like scribble some weird answers down . And my summary is the gg.com less than 100 words i think . So one word to smmarize my day . FMD.
Fuck fuck fuck and if I fail english I have to pass 5 other subjects which is a great worry to me now as I confirm fail my chinese and combine humans . Can I just kill myself ?