Things I like about school
- Love geography lessons cause its conducted in an air-conditionered class and I get to sit beside choohwaaaaaa! Joker + good person to confide in (Y)
- Looking forward to english lessons everyweek cause , english lessons = free period . YAY .
- Love chinese lessons cause em3 class = no homework = less test = free period also . Get to talk to shuwen + charlene + jude .
- Like to sit with andrew cause he always bring food for me . BUT he always have food particles stucked in his teeth ewww. (Sorry)
- Like recess . who doesnt .
- Like shihui, shina, kaiwei, kaiyi,clebin and all my friends around me ^^
4 random things about today :
Rendy said hi to me this morning ! kekeke made a new friend (Y)
Miss quah told the class she dreamt about me . Omg . thats so weird why would a teacher dream about me ?! Besides I hardly interact with her . Anyway she told me she prayed for me and thats good . LOL.
I forgot to pass up my essay for ss class test and miss quah said it was probably because she prayed for me thats why I would discover that I had not handed in my essay.
People touched my hair like 1000x
Ok bai .
What can I say ? Leave it all to fate.
