Sunday, October 31, 2010

I need a break pls .

Hey a secret to tell you guyz my parents are treating me like one fucking dog trying to lock me up at home . I've tried my best to control my temper and try to talk to them nicely and i've devoted most of my time studying now even if it's the holidays but they-just-dont-want-to-see-me-happy. I guess that'll mean war . Im so tired at this always fighting always screaming. I dont want to be me . I hate it . I want to be you.

Basically met up with darling , jj , gerald and kengan . Headed round to the arcade cox of gerald . Don really like being in star factory cox it is always jam packed and felt like an extra while waiting for gerald to finish socializing . Lunch @ subway and drank their 3.20$ mushroom soup that was made up of gold . Lol . Everything was good except the price !

Arena for pool aftermath . Joking all the way !! I love it when our clique is tgt! Maybe nt all today shubing and ryan cmi :( Laughing like mad and guailan-ing each other scolding each other . hehehe those are my wonderful friends ! As usual my pool-ing skills were like lousy only! I seldom touch the cue ever since last year buttttttttttttttt still more pro then them lah ! Hehe i like to step one pro. Gerald left halfway to bugis to flirt with some girls . Flirt flirt flirt ! _l_ hate people like him !! But whad to do my friend whad . Went back to jp with the rest after pool anddddddddddd kengan went to find his friend working @ singtel . Andddd the rest I don think I should elaborate on it ! So after some things happened , went for pepperlunch. Brought some spaghetti for 10 $ which only served me few strands of pasta and some tasteless scallops !! totally ewwwww to the maximum and my $$$$$$$ . T.T  okay tienling is behaving rlly like a spendthrift auntie but who cares I need monehhhhh to buy phone and amanda's presents as their burfday are on this week ! Pokgai liao lahhhhhhh . After dinner met up with shina to accompany her buy dinner then homed aloneeeeeeeee .
3 remedials tmr . Gettin so bored . what to do ?