Math was seriously...... today . All I can do is . Cross my fingers .
I really need some luck now right now ! Please lah brain can you like function at the right time for the right purpose ?! I was practically thinking/daydreaming of someone right at that point when I was doing my paper and I cant get him out of my fucking mind!!! After all the shits I started really trying the paper out and by that time I was stuck with some ass brain killing questions , I panicked and things got worse when I rushed my graph out using the last 15 mins and my pencil literally went dead on me !!! urgh .
You cant imagine how desperate I was at that point of time and broke down right after the papers were collected . wow doesnt sound credible . It has been such a long time since I ever shed a tear not even when I broke up with that guy . Moreover over this ?! Reason being I would get fking grounded if I fared badly for eoy. yay .
Oh yes and I deleted all my links cause they were really outdated and messy . But im trying to re-link people back bit by bit with their latest url, after exams. I might lost track of some people so pls do tag me your new url for me to link back !!!
I look like cock . LOL .
Gave a miss to head to the lib with sw & qw cause I was too lazy to travel so far and kinda tired. Ahhhh cure my lazy bones please . For the sake of my studies . However headed down to lakeside to meet shina and jueying around 4 and slacked awhile @ camelia's house . it was spring macs to market to jueying's house. Caught sight of many friends one of which is choohwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And he gave me monehhhhhhhhhhhhh ! To buy food cause I said "want to treat me to drinks?" Yes that's good will choohwaaaaaaa for you ! Heeeeeeeeeee ^.^ anddddddddddddddddd intended to do some revision but ended up wasting our whole night eating + eating and eating !!! Swear I would study for real after tonight . Or maybe now . I rlly cant study during the afternoon cause I would probly fall alseep !
Okie enough of talks on books
AND
this is how I look like @ home on a typical sunday night with shinananana .
(drumroll )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look at the kind of hairstyle I keep at home (gosh )





