Friday, October 15, 2010

what am I to you ?

Hi guyz here to bid goodbye.  I've started to get the hang of being alone . Im leaving everything behind and just take a break from all-those-shits.
Hmmm and yeah i fell down real hard and fractured my knee on wednesday . Now im immobilized lying on my bed for 24 hours . I guess its just me and my bolster for now , my greatest comfort (:
Oh yes and my nichkhun oppa . Hehehe . Ok think realistically tienling . He's just an idol afterall dont need to go all gaga over him pls. Actually he's not that attractive also, after looking at his shows for long . But 2pm still rocks. 
Okie thats all . Dont bother to contact me from now on . hm , I dont think anyone will take the initiative to do that also . So yeah . bye .