Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy day ah sia .

OH HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~ Did my eyes scare you ?! hehe . Looks as though its popping out !
Today is deepavali as everyone know but I didnt get a chance to go shankari's house so went to shubing's house instead ! 

Down to jurong point as usual and accompanied them to buy several stuffs for their friends . Oh and I love jerry so much !!!!!!! As in tom & jerry's, jerry . It's supa adorable please !!!! Went to mini toons just to buy their sweets there . As much as I love the sweets over there, i realised that the machine is a cheat ! When I weighed on the scale it stated 1.25$ but the cashier ended asking me to pay 1.40$ instead! But just that few cents so just let them off lah hrumph!







 Headed to shubing's new house and ate lunch over there . Tried out some liquor and accidently poured like 1/4 of the cup . Bitter to the maximum !! Added massive amounts of meiji coffee flavoured milk until the taste was acceptable . Imagine the fats level in meiji milk ! As far as I know meiji is a non-fat free nor healthier choice milk . Nothing . But that was the only drink at her house which can be used as a mixer . Planned for our dinner and decided on fried egg with sausages and potato soup . Went to boon lay pasar and bought the ingredients, less than 5 bucks !





The cooking part was fun *thumbs up*
Instructions to a meal for 4 people , provided all of them are on a diet . :
Prepare 5 sausages, wash and chop them into small pieces . Beat 3 eggs.
Add oil and garlic to the frying pan until it pops and turns brown . Allow the 3 eggs to lay in the pan until one side of it is golden yellow . Put in the sausages . chop up and fry the mixture randomly like char kuey tiao .
Peel a potato and chop a carrot. Remove the skin of an onion and tear it into slices.
Fill the pan with water until desired amount .
Allow the water to boil before adding the ingredients . Add salt . Add sashimi sauce .
Let it boil for 15-20 mins .
And the results is , YUM YUM YUM!
keke I think I can write a book alrdy !








Okie so after dinner camwhored andddddddddddddddd slept awhile chat awhile ~ and then home lo.....
and next sunday is my birdday ! 14 november, remember ah !!!!