Saturday, April 25, 2009

i'm so sad now that I might flood the whole house with my tears.
My whole class is going bintan except me. In some way or another, through cca, class, councillor they are going. Except me. jasmine, irene, joey, jingting are going too. I think only left me and emmaline for sec 2 girls in db liao. I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GO!! DD: the only ppl left in my class that are not going are those that have rejected the bintan thing coz of reasons not because they are not chosen. Nobody ever thought of me ba

today went out wif joey to je lib to study. joey's ahem(: nvr come sia so sad. DD: i forgot how he looks like liao only saw once. He say he ps to go. LOL there's only 2 person why will ps? Ltr become I be their dian deng pao. :X anyway we went there but studied for like abt 10mins nia? then tok tok tok. she gave me her sweet seh! only 4 ppl ate it b4! YAY she still rmbr me(: lame. around 4 went to jp to watch 17 again. Watch halfway joey need to go hme liao. But I ask her wait for 10 mins then another 10 mins, until whole show finish liao. XD not really finish almost finishing. then chiong go out of cinema and went to bus stop. saw tony. then took 154 hme :D