Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm very stupid. very very stupid.
today had chi mid year. For paper 2, quite hard.
then srted getting very slpy then fell asleep. Regretted alot, last night i very tired liao but i still force myself to revise. ling shi bao fuo jiao. Then finally awake i tot still have alot of time. In the end, time's up my whole compre last page nvr do. only write 1 or 2 sentences. The whole exam I was thinking abt him. I tell u now i'm so fed up wif myself. Its so scary. Ever since I fell for him i cant focus on my studies. Thats the most stupid thing. I feel like screaming! what am I doing wif my life?! If I fail my chinese, I will knock him out of my head, even using a hammer or the wall. I will do whatever it takes to get him out of my life


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID CAPTAIN!(:

only happy thing today, physics class test got 22/25