Sunday, May 24, 2009

db training on sun :O

anyone want to buy for me? XD
I like th rose! saving money to buy. $15.90





idk why this bunch of children inside, they say we frm football team -.-

after coach dropped joey, irene ,jasmine and I at jp. Coach car.


irene and shannon :D

the life jackets



david konglong



jasmine!
hahas, shannon tay

hellos.
just came back frm training.
7 plus joey called me ask me where am I.
I was still slping in bed then rmbred got training!
faster chiong change and tie hair then went out.
walked pass cheers and help joey buy mentos cos she hungry.
went to jlp and met jasmine, irene and joey.
started rowing. damn slack laaa.
then got 2 damn big sized guys frm coach other team sat behind joey and I.
changed place wid them.
cos very scary, suddenly cannot see jasmine and irene face.
then its like their one hand can squash us flat. ><
then did stats.
so good laaa sit behind them tio splashed all over!
Joey and I were drenched,
the guy infront of me whenever kan chiong will dip his paddle very forcefully in the water.
anyways, very fast went up to land le.
on the way up that david konglong kept shaking the boat!
So luan. suddenly I frm right side of the boat sway to the left.
went up and kept the boat.
intro ourselves to each other and pack up.
got one guy called yongxing oso but dont look like khooyongxing.
saw ryan ex- capt and khooyongxing at water venture.
After that spotted coach car wid coach, shannon and david there.
all rushed up, & took coach car to jp.
so squeezy inside the car laa.
cos got shannon + lifejackets and 4 girls squeezed behind.
so joey sat on my leg, jasmine sat on irene's leg.
went to jp to makan makan.
saw mr liew and jeremy?
both of them only lei. dk they 2 go out tgt for what?
then window shoped and went home.