Monday, May 25, 2009

im tired.

NATALIE TEO' cute <3

im tired. Super duper tired.
Had mass run in the morn. became mass walk.
LOL, everyone was walking laaa.
beatrice & I cut. hehes,
we walked half of the journey then turn around and walked back:D
then just a few mins after we did th cut, mr ngoh came running along.
he saw us and said " girls, good effort! keep up!" :D
hahas!
watched movie for most of th lesson.
then eng. miss tan came in.
cb, fucking hate her.
then for no reason she started screaming what oral sex.
blahblah. then had starring competition wid her :D
She asked me to get out of th class.
Idontwant lehs. my classroom
then super boring laaa. nvr watch anything.
So I slept on my bag ontop of beatrice lap.
then beatrice had another starring competition wid miss tan.
when I woke up her lesson going to end :D wee~
maths lesson was next.
miss chew continued teaching us.
but th weather too hot alr; cannot focus.
then nvr do finish th wrksheet she gave
so when she want collect then she scold me.
I told her th weather too hot alr!
but she say I tok too much so asked me to sit infront tmw DD:
cant chat wid hazwani' shortie and beatrice tmw. ;(
hazwani'shortie so crazy today.
he took my paddle & pretend it was a guitar -.-
then he purposely go hit it while playing th 'guitar'.
chem lesson was th best :D
miss koh let us watch movie.
After sch got db.
hazwani' shortie joined db.
wahaha, can make fun of him :D
Had 2 rounds run around condo wid team.
th speed quite slow. budden coming to th end then sped up.
next was 5 stations. Went into our groups.
Im in group 4 ;
which consist of yaohui, tienling[me :D], natalie, jingfang, darren, gavin, aishah, qilong & gian wei.
i think still got 1 mre but I forgot.
th 5 stations quite tiring. & funny cos of yapqilong.
then at th last station I suddenly no mood.
cos of that pk. he bias. ;(
then coach had a debrief wid us.
what he said very true; I felt very guilty.
then went home wid
NATALIE TEO'cute <3
she tok alot of crap. hahas,
im going to have a body transplant wid her 10yrs ltr in jlp :D
went to cheers and bought alot of food.

tmw still have training. Im super tired sia.
Im going to faint