Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2e3 class outing :D

eye swollen

damn pain, so kept blinking eyes like an idiot.

had class outing today :D

Finally got to see beatrice, huiwen & nolvin! <3>
went to east coast park.
mrt-ed, bus-ed and walked.
Reach there started eating first cos everyone was hungry.
then went to th beach played w sand.
while nolvin & others played w water.
th girls' clothes became translucent. but nobody cares :D
Walked to bicycle station, at first beatrice wanted to rent a double bicycle and huiwen wanted to rent roller blades.
but when reached there she said she dontwant cycle liao -.-
so huiwen & I rent a bicycle each.
so pangseh her faster ride back while she walked ^^
very shiok sia th wind. blow blow :D
then saw qilong they all, th councillors.
cheryl oso inside de ._.
then went back to 2e3 gather th pavillion then cycled to th end of east coast w huiwen & yaohui.
yaohui very fast leg tired le lor. cos he roller blading.
we challenged see who faster. then frightened each other, hahas.
Found smth very exciting.Huiwen & I purposely cycled into each other to make us fall down.
Then when want to fall down le faster stable.
yaohui almost got heart attack, he kept shouting xiaoxin.
Finally cycled back to th pavilion then ate again.
After that both of us went back to cycling w yaohui & jinquan.
brought them to a slope we found just now.
very nice, th wind blow blow when riding down th slope.
Asked yingliang & zhaoyong to buy bubble tea for everyone,
kind kind edmus potato pay 1st. returned bicycles cos wanted to play some games alr.
th game was everyone had to blindfold then th game masters will random put boys & girls tgt then have to pass down msg to walk over some obstacles.
sort of trusting game?
got alot of balloons so if nvr jump over will burst.
I very fast out le =.=
after took off blindfold immediately saw yongyao & yuxian, scare tio.
they rented a lover double bicycle siah :D
After game decided to play w water. so went into sea to paopao w nolvin they all.
when I came out was like wtf.
my shirt can see through lah so faster went back to pavilion & take towel to cover.
then changed into lihui's class t, cos I nvr bring extra clothes.
beatrice,kapui & huiwen went home after that ;(
I stayed to bury balloons w yaohui, jinquan & haleeda.
while th others went to buy drinks.
then yaohui threw water balloon at me but nvr break lor.
I threw back then suey suey break lor.
so his whole body wet lor :D
homed w edmus,haleeda,qihui & famidha. hahas, edmus & I talked abt db all th way home then haleeda at there shake head.
































































































































































































































































































































monks riding bicycles. see jinquan's shocked face?