Saturday, June 13, 2009

drag me to hell

hiiiiii,
travelled to kallang in th morning.
had a team run. then went down to boat for water training.
tired seh rowed and rowed and rowed.
junior girls got improve oh ^^
the sun is freaking hot la. -.-
went up & bathe.
sdba toliet again. ;(
went to mr bean tgt w chenghui,jasmine & joey to eat lunch.
nicey lors. so I ate alot :D
then waited for senior guys training to over while changhui went hme 1st.
I almost tio heat stroke.
jasmine & I sweating like what.
after training end whole team walked to mrt station tgt :D
then david went siao. He kissed qilong.
hahas, then qilong very sad cos his 1st kiss, so squatted down to cry
then david find qilong very sian so went to kiss alvin XD
very nice scenario oh.
then my hp low batt auto shut -.-
mrt-ed to jp.
some ppl went to eat while aibing,jinquan,yaohui,qilong,david,jasmine &
I went to watch,drag me to hell.
and jinquan paid $20 then his $10 nvr came back.
hahas.
the sound uber loud, going deaf alr.
everyone was scared.
i think except jasmine & qilong.
hahas,
kaibing sibei cute la. he wrapped himself w th jacket until like left th eyes only(:
hahas.then david pull him or hug him, idk.
then I pulled qilong & jasmine hand.
Jasmine very kelian la cos at th scary part I pulled her hand then her whole body jerk forward so nvr see until.
jinquan & yaohui I think hugged each other oso. XD
very disgusting eh that show. All th vomit all these.
then qilong & jinquan & yaohui went toliet.
when they came back, climbing up th stairs suddenly th girl screamed
then all of them scared tio quickly ran out of th theater, hahas.
show ended all around 6 plus.
then david they all went to eat.


daivd & alvin kissing


senior guys team(:


blurred.





joey :D





idk what im doing.





chenghui :D






icecream