



After sch went jp and ate longjohnsliver w yisheng, jason and huiwen.
then huiwen went home to take pe. We bought sweets then went to nigel's hse,
played basketball. then played audi and dota. jeff sibei horny -.- Ate KFC Nigel spon.
At night nigel called got some probs then want call police -.-
today
went je lib w nolvin and huiwen to do drama project.
we act until very funny, hahas :D
went to Imm de kopitiam to eat lunch.
then the drinks stall auntie damn kp.
I helped huiwen buy then she went back to her sit.
When my turn the auntie say cannot buy 2 drinks only can buy 1.
Cos that drink supposed to have offer. then she said why 1 person nid to drink 2.
then I said I helping my friend buy. She said cannot if want buy 2 then have to charge mre expensive. whalao.
where got like that de. cb.
then after that huiwen and nolvin went to buy again. then she gave nolvin fresh from the big big drinks container, but she gave huiwen the drink is leftover, stored inside small plastic bottle de.
sexiest ar that auntie. so bian tai.went back to lib after walk walk.
Went back started taking idoitic pics. We make until our face comical.
After awhile, heard nolvin say eh beatrice.
then I turned saw beatrice, kapui and kabi sitting at a table near us.
Then I looked at beatrice. She looked at me. I wave at her. she like nvr see me then turned her head.
then huiwen go tap her shoulder then suddenly she said eh how come you all here, nvr see you all , lols. blur.
then we all joke joke, laughed damn loud until everyone looking at us.
kabi spon us eat alot things :D Then they make the crown for kabi to wear.
cos he playing king in the drama. look like cai shen ye the gold.
so we sang indian cai shen dao song. hahas.
Around 8 homed.
