Friday, July 31, 2009



I know I can never win her. I know that I will always end up w nothing.
im just a stranger compared to her. Stop myself from falling in love w you.
Can ? I dont think I can.


English was crap.
phototaking was next. At first the mood was normal normal.
Kaiyi msg say mdm chai got come anot. wanted to reply no
Then someone say saw mdm chai. All panicked. She sure catch our socks , hair , ear .
Really mdm chai . carrying her baby. her baby damn cute laaa :D
heng only poeple sitting in the front need to pull socks up.
After phototaking went back class. Had a free period. Early recess.
After sch went to jp to eat w Zhihui, cheryl , fuyao, Gerine , serene , huiwen and victor.
Then Gerine go tell her bro that thing. haha idk where to put my face.
After that Gerine and her bro went off first .
Went to serene house. Her dog shaved botak. cute :D
Borrowed her pe.
Went cannal running w netballers.
watched basketball match v funny .