Friday, July 30, 2010

you're gone ?

True love comes quietly , without banners or flashing lights.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Met lesbyyyyyyyyy today . ^^
So long nvr see her already ! Finally met her and went round jp looking for my shoes .
I want to change shoes desperately. Aftermath to lib for awhile to wait for kengan .
Guess who I saw today ?
Zoe , shina , kaiwei , yuxian, fuyao & co . & zhendong's friends I got to know earlier last week & some others!
Make my mood happy only ~ Hehe
Soon gerald came & we went to macs for dinner !
And wtf gerald was the first person who called me nan ren puo (tomboy) ?!
Sad only larrrrrr .
Walked home with kengan and amanda ~



Photobucket
This would help me wash away you .
For that moment in my mind .

Photobucket
You left a scar.

Photobucket
Rejection , thats what everyone's afraid of isnt it ?
I want to talk to you , but I .dont. dare.
I am afraid you would find me a bore.
I am afraid you would ignore me .
I am afraid one day you will not be able to remember who I am anymore .



Photobucket

I wonder at how long it’ll be, before I see you again. I wait. And I wonder.
I wait for every day to pass. And i wait for every night to arrive. Cause I guess the only way to find you is through my dreams .
Goodnight people .

(: