Met her at aprox 3 then went to makan makan at jp first .
Headed to lib for awhile to clear her art -.-
Cant believe she took art as a subject when her drawings were like cmi ! hehe
Helped her draw abit and I realised I dont have a talent for art either .
Went down to arena for pool with chunboon and vilson .
Played few rounds . Everyone was like quiet ~ Cause this was the first time im meeting chunboon!
As I am a super friendly person , went to talk to him first lah.
LOL
Chunboon went home first , i think he only come play free pool -.-
Slacked @ a void deck to talk & some other stuffs . Two love birds there , im like extra only !Then the vilson went home while amanda and I went back to jp for dinner ! Down to artpark(?) there to complete amanda's art. Super windyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~ Freezing already!
Can someone tell me what to do? please.