Sunday, August 8, 2010

I suck .


Photobucket

Heyyyyy hi ho !
Caught the movie salt todayyyyyy. The fighting moves were nice , but I totally dont understand what was the moral of the story -.- No link at all . Or I dont understand their english .
Caught no balls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Boring day spent @ jp againnnnnnnnnnnnn ! Lifeless right .
Where got people like me nothing better to do always head down to jp one !
But brought several items , pretty contented .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw some familiar faces unexpectedly . Urghhh totally make me go starring into blank space and thinking about the past . And whoever talks to me gets no response. Like an idiot only ):
And and people, the hainanese chicken rice at jp 3rd level kopitiam is fucking nice !!!!!
I think that was the best I've eaten so far. Really thumbs up , considering I hate chicken rice .

Wtffffff I just missed 11:11 by 1 minute ! No wish for me today ):
But I really need some luck now .

People usually forget those who treats them well but love those who wont give a damn to them .
Why is that so ?
)':