Friday, August 6, 2010

Peace.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seriously going out with amanda can make me die .
I think I've to upload hundreds of photos and painstakingly view every photo and take out the cmi ones!!
Met up with amanda arnd 3pm bought bubbletea & off to shubing's house .
Comp comp-ed @ there and talkedddddddddddd . I cant believe I was so foolish back then! omgoddddddddddddddddddd . Faints.
And saw shubing's hugeee pluto! Makes me think of my pluto at home too ^^
Why does everybody give pluto softtoy to their lovers?!
Sat there rotting while amanda and shubing did their art work .
Took 1234567 hours before they were finally done ! Headed for jp in search of my wallet & shoes. My flowery love tore at the back ): Saw the shoes I wanted but never bring enough $$$$ . Tsk! A wasted trip . Walked arnd & jokes !
Kfc for dinner & homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !
hehe really happy today. Like finally !
What can I say ? Laughing all day . Im contented. No guy . No troubles. No shit.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them (L)