Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's torturing, I feel like screaming .

ystd wasnt rlly a big blast however, I still had fun and most importantly get to see everyone again !!! Actually my one wish before my birthday is to get my clique to get tgt on my birthday, i mean it is rlly hard to meet them all, probably once or twice per month .
So, headed to swensens for lunch and free ice cream ~ Had my softshell crab speghetti , way better than the one I had @ pepper lunch previously LOL.




I swore I regretted wearing that clothe cox it made me sweat like nobody's business ! Supa thick cotton!
And guess whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! Les gave me JERRYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! <3
Friggin kwettttttt manzxczxc !!!! Ahah Im gonna bring it everywhere I go :X




Down to arcade for bball. Laughing like mad. Its been long since I played bball and my hands feel itchy!
Halfway, some pang-seh-kia abandoned me to join his other friends !! HURMPH on my birdday somemore . Thanks ! 


Didnt have any idea where to head to , so finally decided to settle @ shubing's house . Slept awhile and slack awhile before heading home .

sorry people this post is kinda boring cox i've totally no mood to do anything now .
I'll post another tonight .