Thursday, November 18, 2010

TLSY (:

Hi guyz! Moodymoodygrul95 is here. Why-am-i-always-moody. Maybe its not moody . Its smth worse than that . Talk about that later. Meet up with kaiyi, cleb, zhaohui, fazi , aaron and phone on monday . Like finally uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . But i felt pretty weird cox too long never talk alrdy. And guess what ? We ran all the way to woodlands just to eat soul garden ! And that friggin buffet cost me $15 when I only ate like $2 worth of food. So yeah money grabbers.

The beginning of the barbeque. And I was stupid enuff to eat one of the fishcake thing raw until they told me it wasnt cooked yet.




16 ALREADY STILL PLAY THIS . Haha
Went into arcade for bball again and I topped up 10$ into phone's card AND IT GOT LOST MIRACULOUSLY. omgwtf should have just top up like 3 or 4$ only!! Anyway trained back and went to safra for pool . Chanced upon many friends unexpectedly. In the end zhaohui and I vs aaron and kaiyi . They got owned (:  i think. Jeremy came over cox I think he was @ safra too . Aftermath went jp walk walk and went to meet desmond,reydon and ruisong @ pinoeer. Slacked awhile then went home .

On tuesday went to polyclinic early in the morning to take my nose medicine for my sinus ):  Met les in the afternoon and headed to bugis . Walked until my legs were on the verge of breaking when I saw a pants that was acceptable and les said I looked nice in it . BUT when I went home and tried it on it looks like smth i picked from the garbage. Oh fml . And the price isnt cheap either considering it is sold in bugis. :@ At night recieved a call from david and found david, yaohui and liangjun outside my house ! Stalker la sial !! haha . Went down to bball but it was drizzling abit . Chinaman joined us after his dinner .

Met desomond, reydon, ruisong, clauson and WAIKUN @ ljs for lunch yesterday! And waikun seriously look like yongquan keke! I thought he had a younger brother but turns out no ... Went to cineleisure to find bestfy , shangyi aftermath . Had a small misunderstanding cox I thought he is a gay and scare myself but he's not in the end lah . Lucky plaza for pool and all were pros lor , compared to me . *shakes head* Walked over to fep for dinner and slacked all the way . Was having fun all thanks to bestfy and waikun for accompanying me if not I would have been lonergirl alrdy . ): Trained home without bestfy cause he does not live in jurong area!! So i went to find desmond !! :D happy girl ttm leh ! ^^ Hehe its a secret secret ! Everybirdy bid goodbye eventually . I think I didnt even say goodbye cox i was rushing home. Sad eh . k lah bye.

It might be the last time im seeing him . Thats why my emotion now is like a mix of sad plus bitter plus empty. But thats fate I guess. I've to accept it. I think im going crazy seriously FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kill me pls i wish i wasnt myself. But I still have a memory of him at least . Be contented man tienling be contented.