Monday, November 29, 2010

To trust or not to trust.

It been long since I updated anything about my life andddddddddddd my routine has been revolving around eating , sleeping , training and eating . Oh and I got to know a bunch of wonderful people, if you think im refering to you, it is you. All thanks to them my life is no longer oh-so-boring . So yeah thanks dudes! (:
And not forgetting my clique for being there during my lowest point of time, although some guys always pangseh. -.- SO CHEK ARK ( learn from bob)
So ystd the occasion was , shubing's birdday !

Me.

Headed to pizza hut for lunch this time round . The chicken soup was supa delicious but the pasta was so-so lor . But no choice, I am a chilli craze so whatever I eat it has to be spicy ! I should have ordered the creamy speghetti !!! It was way nicer than my dish . ):


Decided to go town for shoppingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ! But they didnt tell me in advance and all of us dressed up like one cock ! excluding birdday girl .




Amanda, shubing, ryan and gerald. Standing so far apart, like weird only!
 
And guess what ryan bought for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , sour sweets !! My fav .
I aint pregnant ok . Hate sweet stuffs so i'll never eat sweets except for those .
But it wasnt sour enough for god sake !!!
Walked all the way to fep and shopped !!! The prices werent cheap i swear . Finally got a sactisfactory pair of pants and tank ! Ryan said the material wasnt good but who cares our legs were aching like hell already!!!
Headed back to jp and to icing room ! But , the cashier said that the cake orders end at 9 and we past it by 30 mins already , so all the excitement came down to nothing !! Bought this supaaaa cute ginger bread man and a mini chocolate cake.
Honestly the taste sucks to maximum !!! Except for the icing sugar part ? But I dont like to eat icing sugar cox it has a smell .

Woots and our cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. We took a candle but actually forgotten about the lighter !! And ryand and gerald left to find their friends alrdy so , no flame .
Pathetically sitting on a singular bench . Sweet birthday girl ^^ oh yea and I have been suffering from indigestion for yesterday and tooday !! sucky bloated feeling in my stomach. ):
Heading out to celebrate zongwei's birdday tmr , suddenly realised there are soooo many november babies !