Haha kinda gross though ;x
My eyes are seriously closing .... But lets blog first! I realised that whenever I dont update, my readers increases. Having seen that gives me motivation , but after I blogged, my readers decreases dramatically. Irony or what ! Or maybe nuffnang isnt credible enough. Not saying that there is an astonishing amount of people reading my online journal, but blogging seems to be part of my lifestyle now and I hope to share with everyone what im going through everyday .
Woooo so yeah people pls click on my adverts if there's any cause I seem to be clicking on it myself all the time! The money just wont increase ya know -.-
Had tuition in the morning and was really lazy to head out aftermath . But I did eventually . And guess what greeted me when I arrived at safra . THERE WERE LIKE ONLY 2 PERSON plus zong wei . All of them fang fei ji !!! Everybody decided not to turn up last minute. What is this man ! It was their good friend's birthday and they couldnt even bother to turn up!! Spammed called and eventually forced them out.
Went for pizza hut again !!! And zong wei only spon us pathetically 20$ off the bill! -.- Was hopping for more . yh, chinaman, sy and jy joined us afterwards and caught Rupunzel 3D ! Supa naise!!! And at that time I really hoped that I could be in a fairytale too. I mean compare boring old earth with wonderland . Everything seems so facinating and best what , it always has a happy ending . After movie everyone zao home ! Left chinaman , yh and I . And as u know how fat is chinaman, you can guess we went to eat again . Mos burger. And seriously im fantasizing about their frozen strawberries right now ! Arcade like a fun only! Ohya and going USS ON FRIDAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
I wasnt late for training today like finally! Cause i woke up every 5 minutes to check the time .


