Friday, December 10, 2010

Clarke quay .

Saw your bestfriend sleeping in his house . Seriously , what made him so tired?! He slept till he fell on a lady's shoulder . You should see his expression, enjoying himself to the maximum . (Y)

Moshimoshi ! Basically , had this double workout day the day before . Headed for a swim at je sports complex with william , yh , chinaman and nizam !  Its been ages since I last went . Prolly about 1 year ago . Had a shot for everything except the 2 long slides ! I have a phobia for being enclosed in small places ! Looking at that long circle container just makes me feel suffocated .

Oh yes and I finally witness someone drowing !! We were at this huge pool where you have the waves and waterfalls , when I suddenly heard the guard blew his whistle . A guy was using his legs to grab hold of the float while he struggled to climb up the float, couldnt see his face though it was underwater.

Had a supa fun time with them cox they kept throwing me into the water . As in like flung into the air and then plunge downwards. Shiok max. After the swimming session , went back and called shina and dominic down for bball . Had a tiff with chinaman and seriously i wonder if he's a guy . Fancy getting mad over trival matters . I even apologised many times he was still angry ! Anyway , hope things are fine now.

Well, finally met up with amanda and shubing! Like a longgggggggg time never see them already ):
Im just staying at home sleeping day after day . Got my mouse and several items at jp . Very satisfied! Hehe . Hmmm headed to Chinatown afterwards for some koiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.


Got a treat from shubing . And I swore , it tasted really sick . The first mouth was nice but consequently it just made me feel like puking . Rated down !! (N)

Some random bird .

 LOL wth is she trying to do !?

 Tried some 'artsy' shots recommanded by shubing . Supa paiseh lor like a million people were starring at us . Some more so many ang mos !!!! Ahhhhh . I absolutely wish to become an ang mo cause they are just so sophsicated and it just makes me feel that I would belong to the shang liu she hui ( upper class society )

I just couldnt get the heart right man I've tried it like sooooo many times -.- And dont I look like my nationality was china ? LOOK AT THOSE SHARP EYES AND FAT CHEEKS oh no .

Haha this is supposed to look 'natural' but turns out really fake . Lmfao .
If you noticed, I have buck tooth . Not 1 but the whole row ! fml. LOL





She mo lian lai de step yi ge cute !
Acting demure .



I told you i look like china !!! LOL
Shubing says that having a double chin means that you are very happy and you fu qi (fortunate.)
crap . Imagine how many skinny people are there on earth , means all of them are leading miserable lives.

Look like japanese girl hor . LOL Sad to say I cant ever cut bangs or my face will look even more like china .
Act like it's our first time going to clarke quay . Must take so many pictures LOL!




Amanda's face like want to fight . Haha
Thats alll ! okthxbai ^^