Was super super exhausted after training and doze off after bathing = late !!! Was late for about an hour (guilty) was supposed to meet amanda, shubing and gerald . But gerald couldnt make it again . I think fate doesnt want me to return him his 50 bucks . Zhengyang joined us along the way . Trained down to plaza sing and the god dam show was sold out of tickets!!! Urghhh all our plans were ruined. After wasting a good deal of time pondering where to go , we finally headed to cine . Wanted to catch a thriller but it was sold out too ! wtfffff. Ended up with old harry potter instead. I thought the show would be okay but it turned out to be a total waste of my 20$$ and super boring x100000 . I swear i regretted like hell cause I wasted 2h and 30 of my life on nothing. Everybody's stomach were growling like nobody's business and it is all my fault . ):
Shubing and boyf. ^^
unglam1
unglam2.
Here's smth for soh shangyi :
Hi bestfy ! I remember the first time I met you , I thought you were gay and I was really terrified of you! But after you danced bboy infront of me I began to doubt what the others told me. Luckily in the end you werent ! And when you saw I didnt interact much with the others, you came and talk to me and accompanied me throughout . That's what bestfriends are for right ? Remember TLSY ? ^^ Although we only know each other for only a month or so but you were very friendly and kind towards me this whole time. Just wanna say im really glad to have known you guys thanks for being an amazing friend and hopefully we wouldnt drift in the future. Ohya and pleaseeee cut bangs again and you owe me doughnuts!!! Hope I can get to see you soon ! ;)




