Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jackson's treat .

Im physically exhausted . Just wish I could slump into the bed and sleep forever . Love my bed cause I have supa thick and comfy blankets to shield me from ghosts and whatever im afraid at night . Buffet at marina sqaure yesterday and I couldnt stuff any longer as usual cause of my tight fitting pants . I swore I regretted should have just jolly wore my biggest shirt and ball pants. And I just murdered an insect on my lappy's screen . Hope I wouldn't become it in my next life * cross fingers * Im just talkative today cause i just realised I haven had a real convo on the phone with anybody for like ages the last time I did was 7 months ago ? Swimming and lunch with the usual pinoeer people today. K.O immediately upon reaching home . Best sleep ever cause I had a dream. I hope to have dreams when I sleep everyday cause in my dreams I usually get to meet people I wish to see but have not contacted ever since stone age .








Guess who ? SHANNON and KAIYI . Woots ~ long time no see bro .


.
Smiley face with one orh kee above

A must try ! Spread it with butter and grill it . Fabulous . Regretted not having more of those .

Looks like a cock dont you think so ?


Stupid people who dip everything they eat into egss ! WTFFFFF I would never ever touch eggs they taste so disgusting!

DIY ice creams :D
















Yam ice cream kaiyi made .




See this kaiyi , I always have a sense of familarity when I see him . I think we might be siblings in our previous life . Or maybe its just because ive known him for a long time . I thought we are not going to talk to each other again but here we are ! :D okay lame .










Glupping sweet saturated stuff down . Ekkkkk !
Jackson and michelle :D




Cracking an egg


Solified egg like a disgusting !!!!! Argh egg stinks !!!


Pity the people who are gonna clean this they are never getting the frozen shit off .
He won this lil doggy for his gf
Comparision - cute plastic bag and cute dog

Ice skating and chalet the day after . Am so glad I get to see my love ones so much although this hols is gonna end soon ): But i shall cherish every moment spent with them till the end ^^ Gonna meet up with bestfy and rest next week too ! Thank god for all the happiness. (:
ciaos