Sunday, December 19, 2010

Universal studio

 Woooo i finally got a look at universal studios and..... it was seriously dissapointing . The place was smaller than i expected . But , didnt get to go to the disney land castle cause the we bought the night tickets only . I want to go visit it soooo badly!!! Ahh it looks like  fairyland from a distance with the lightings and all~ Everbody says I look supaaa dark now like some shit ): Thanks ah dragon boat . Dont mind my pictures cause my face looks like cock that day . %^@#$^!8

Amanda and shubing was doing much of the camera work that day . So didnt get a chance to take much pictures with them ! Anyway I  found my acids drops in one of the candy shops there but it was fucking 10 bucks !! Regretted for not buying it now cause it was out of stock the last time we went to sticky store ): I not pregnant ok but im in love with sour stuffs! except tomatoes.


Trying to cover my fat face as usual but failed !

Vannie and kengan ^^

Ohyes and ryan promised to treat me to cows junior cause he's working there ! Shall find a day when im broke and go there for a free meal :D fyi, I really banged his head hehehe .








Supposed to have mist coming out lor but we waited for some kids to finish playing . And when they did there was no more mist coming out :@ I jumped on the circle circle thing and the water splashed on ryan . Hahaha .Then realised the water is black. Yuck ! congratulations to him .






This small baby is super cute i tell you !!!! Aiyer the face like so chubby only !!!!! He fell down and wailed afterwards , so scary not cute anymore.











Copycat .

And the final part not to be missed ! Fireworks!!! The fireworks were amazing and super deafening !! Everytime one let goes there'll be a BOOM and my heart also thumps with it !!


Visted the hershey's shop afterwards and bought some chocolates ~ Shina told me that there is an ingredient in chocolates that would make you happy after eating them but I dont feel anything when I eat it ! 
Just gain more weight I guess? Went back to vivo and gosh the queue to take the tram back was seriously looonggggggg . I swear my jaws dropped when I saw the sea of people . Bought 2 breezers and stuffs before heading back . All in all it was a great day! heading out for free dinner by jackson ltr on ! AND I WANT ICE SKATING PLZZZZZZ!!!  ):